朱利安·保罗·阿桑奇（英语：Julian Paul Assange，发音：/əˈsɑːnʒ/，1971年7月3日－），澳大利亚记者，泄密网站维基解密的董事与发言人。在作为维基解密的代言人与编辑之前，阿桑奇曾是物理与数学专业的学生、程序员和黑客。他曾在多个国家居住，没有一个固定的住所，偶尔也在公共场合露面，就新闻自由、审查制度与调查性新闻工作阐述自己的看法。
- Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence and thereby eventually lose all ability to defend ourselves and those we love.
- If we have brains or courage, then we are blessed and called on not to frit these qualities away, standing agape at the ideas of others, winning pissing contests, improving the efficiencies of the neocorporate state, or immersing ourselves in obscuranta, but rather to prove the vigor of our talents against the strongest opponents of love we can find.
- If we can only live once, then let it be a daring adventure that draws on all our powers. Let it be with similar types whos hearts and heads we may be proud of. Let our grandchildren delight to find the start of our stories in their ears but the endings all around in their wandering eyes.
- The whole universe or the structure that perceives it is a worthy opponent, but try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will take great comfort in pottering around in a lab and gently talking to students in the summer evening and will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them. 
- Witnessing, Julian Assange