駭客任務（The Matrix）是一部美國科幻電影，於1999年上映，由沃卓斯基兄弟執導，基努·李維(Keanu Reeves)、勞倫斯·菲什伯恩等主演，並由香港電影武術指導袁和平作動作指導。
- 原文：Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.
- 原文：Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
- 原文：You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear...doubt and disbelief. Free your mind.
- 原文：Welcome to the real world.
- 原文：What is "real"? How do you define "real"? If you are talking about what you can feel...what you can smell, what you can taste and see...then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
- 原文："Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? You think that's air you're breathing now?... Again."
- 原文："You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. "
- 原文："The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window...or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work...when you go to church...when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes...to blind you from the truth. That you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage...born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind. "
- 原文："I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth. "
- 原文："I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You have to walk through it.
- 原文："The body cannot live without the mind. "
- 尼歐: 你試著告訴我，我能閃過子彈? 莫菲斯: 不是，尼歐。我試著告訴你，當你準備好的時候，你不必閃。
- 原文:"Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets? Morpheus: No Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to."
- I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.
- Smith: Thank you. But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free, we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose - because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.
- Smith 2: It is purpose that created us,
- Smith 3: Purpose that connects us,
- Smith 4: Purpose that pulls us,
- Smith 5: That guides us,
- Smith 6: That drives us,
- Smith 7: It is purpose that defines,
- Smith 8: Purpose that binds us.
- 原文：It means know thy self.I wanna tell you a little secret, being the one is just like being in love.No one needs to tell you you are in love, you just know it, through and through.