- Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.
- Murphy's Law doesn't mean that something bad will happen. What it means is whatever can happen will happen.
- Once you're a parent, you're the ghost of your children's future.
- Mankind was born on Earth, it was never mean to die here.
- We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.
- When you become a parent,one thing becomes really clear. And that is that you want to make sure your kids feel safe.
- Do not trust the right thing done for the wrong reason. The "why" of the thing, that's the foundation.