骇客任务（The Matrix）是一部美国科幻电影，于1999年上映，由沃卓斯基兄弟执导，基努·李维(Keanu Reeves)、劳伦斯·菲什伯恩等主演，并由香港电影武术指导袁和平作动作指导。
- 原文：Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.
- 原文：Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
- 原文：You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear...doubt and disbelief. Free your mind.
- 原文：Welcome to the real world.
- 原文：What is "real"? How do you define "real"? If you are talking about what you can feel...what you can smell, what you can taste and see...then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
- 原文："Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? You think that's air you're breathing now?... Again."
- 原文："You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. "
- 原文："The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window...or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work...when you go to church...when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes...to blind you from the truth. That you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage...born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind. "
- 原文："I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth. "
- 原文："I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You have to walk through it.
- 原文："The body cannot live without the mind. "
- 尼欧: 你试著告诉我，我能闪过子弹? 莫菲斯: 不是，尼欧。我试著告诉你，当你准备好的时候，你不必闪。
- 原文:"Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets? Morpheus: No Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to."
- I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.
- 译： 我讨厌这个地方、这个动物园、这个监狱、或是这个现实，随便你怎么说。我一点都不想再站在这里。那个味道，我渐渐感受到了，如果这里真的有那个味道。我可以闻到你的臭味，而且每次我这样做，我真的怕我什么时候会被你的臭味给污染。
- Smith: Thank you. But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free, we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose - because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.
- 译： 史密斯：但是，就像你知道的那样，表面现象往往有欺骗性，这也就是我们为什么会在这里的原因。我们不是因为自由才来这，我们来这也不是因为我们不自由，逃避没有理由，否认没有意义，因为我们都知道要是没有意义，就没有我们的存在。
- Smith 2: It is purpose that created us
- Smith 3: Purpose that connects us,
- Smith 4: Purpose that pulls us,
- Smith 5: That guides us,
- Smith 6: That drives us,
- Smith 7: It is purpose that defines,
- Smith 8: Purpose that binds us.
- 原文：It means know thy self.I wanna tell you a little secret, being the one is just like being in love.No one needs to tell you you are in love, you just know it, through and through.