圣尤地斯瓦尔（Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri）－， 1855年5月10日至1936年3月9日， 印度僧侣和瑜伽士，以及Paramahansa Yogananda的宗师。
- 原文：Just as the purpose of eating is to satisfy hunger, not greed, so the sex instinct is designed for the propagation of the species according to natural law, never for the kindling of insatiable longings. Destroy wrong desires now; otherwise they will follow you after the astral body is torn from its physical casing. Even when the flesh is weak, the mind should be constantly resistant. If temptation assails you with cruel force, overcome it by impersonal analysis and indomitable will. Every natural passion can be mastered.
- 原文：Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others!
- 原文：Ordinary love is selfish, darkly rooted in desires and satisfactions. Divine love is without condition, without boundary, without change.
- 原文：Imagination is the door through which disease as well as healing enters. Disbelieve in the reality of sickness even when you are ill; an unrecognized visitor will flee!
- 原文：Superstitious awe of astrology makes one an automaton, slavishly dependent on mechanical guidance. The wise man defeats his planets--which is to say, his past-by transferring his allegiance from the creation to the Creator. The more he realizes his unity with Spirit, the less he can be dominated by matter. The soul is ever-free; it is deathless because birthless. It cannot be regimented by stars.